You do not need to let us know if you move within the Netherlands. We will automatically be informed of this, and any life events, by your municipality. If you move abroad or to another address abroad, you will need to inform us of your change of address and of your life events (e.g. birth, divorce, etc.). Information about the consequences for the state pension of moving abroad can be obtained from the Sociale Verzekeringsbank (SVB), the organization that implements national insurance schemes in the Netherlands.


SUBMENU: I have left the company