GEtting Married / living together


If you get married or enter into a registered partnership after leaving Nike,  your partner will receive a partner pension (and orphan pension) in case of your decease by converting the personal retirement savings into an annuity at an insurance company. There is no need to register your partner with the pension fund for that purpose. As soon as your marriage or relationship is registered with the municipality, the Nike Pension Fund is automatically informed about this.


If you marry abroad, please send a copy of your marriage certificate to us.


Important note about cohabiting without being married: If you cohabit without being married, your partner is not automatically entitled to partner pension when you die. In order to make your partner qualify for the pension, you must register your partner with us and have a cohabitation contract and a joint household which have existed for at least 6 months, ór alternatively if the duration of the joint household has existed for at least three years.


The following documents need to be sent to the Nike Pension Fund:


In case of a registered partnership for at least 6 months:

  • a copy of your and your partner’s ID;
  • and a copy of the partnership contract for registered partnerships.


In case you have lived together for 3 years or more:

  • a copy of your and your partner’s ID;
  • and a copy of the registration document from the city hall for unregistered partnerships.


After the receipt of the necessary documents, we will change your marital status in our administration and send you a confirmation. This will also then be reflected in your Uniform Pension Statement.



SUBMENU: I have left the company