Are you moving within the Netherlands? Your municipality will inform us. Are you moving abroad? Then we cannot hold track of where you are or of your personal status, unless you inform us. Inform us of:

  • Moves to and outside the Netherlands
  • Life events (decease, divorce, etc.)


Moving abroad may also affect your state pension (AOW). Your state pension depends on the number of years that you live or work in the Netherlands. Please call the Social Insurance Bank for more information or check the website of SVB (Dutch only).

SUBMENU: I receive a pension